Each speaker should prepare a prerecorded presentation observing the following constraints.
- Length: 10 minutes
- Format: MP4 (no other format will be accepted)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Maximum (and recommended) resolution: 720p (1280 x 720 pixels)
ICCMI 2020 proposes the following tools
- Microsoft Powerpoint: Recording: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/video-recordpresentations-2570dff5-f81c-40bc-b404-e04e95ffab33
- Video conversion: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/turn-yourpresentation-into-a-video-c140551f-cb37-4818-b5d4-3e30815c3e83
- Keynote for Mac: https://www.apple.com/fr/keynote/
- OBS Studio open-source and free software: https://obsproject.com
- Loom video recording software: https://www.loom.com
- VSDC video editor: http://www.videosoftdev.com
- ActivePresenter: https://atomisystems.com
- HandBrake open source transcoder: https://handbrake.fr
- ACM SIGCHI Remote Video Presentation Guide: https://medium.com/sigchi/a-remote-video-presentation-guide-93957c63aa7a
Of course, other tools that produce a file with the above-specified parameters can also be used.
Name your MP4 file By your last name followed by the acronym of the conference ICCMI 2020
Send your presentation
- Upload your prerecorded presentation to any convenient service such as WeTransfer
- The email account where the file should be sent is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: Monday September 07, 2020
– By sending us your material, you agree with its publication within the scope of ICCMI 2020.
– All speakers are expected to be available to answer questions at the day and time their session is scheduled.
– The Conference will be held on Zoom. Further instructions concerning the platform will be sent to you in the following days.
– The Conference programme will be uploaded on the Conference website soon and sent to you via email.
We are at your disposal for any further clarifications.